The Purchasing and Inventory Specialist manages the purchase and tracking of all inventory and parts for BRIG USA/Sirocco Marine Fort Lauderdale and Sirocco Marine Annapolis. The companies use the tool Fishbowl for inventory management, warehousing and manufacturing.
This position reports to the Director of Production.
- Create purchase orders in Fishbowl and order inventory and parts from vendors for both Florida and Maryland locations. In Florida receive and check for order
- Maintain optimal counts to meet production demand as determined in collaboration with the Director of Production and Annapolis
- Assist in the build-out of Fishbowl’s ‘vendor’ and ‘parts’
- Respond to questions from accounting regarding purchases and other inventory related questions.
- Conduct cycle counts and full physical inventory. Work with Annapolis manager to secure counts.
- Maintain organization of products and supplies to enable quick location of items
- Ensure appropriate parts are assigned in Fishbowl’s Bill of Materials and Work Orders templates.
- Work with Accounting Coordinator to ensure HULL ID’s in DealersCircle (inventory management tool for distribution business) match those in Fishbowl.
- Supply shop techs with all parts needed on each build work orders. Track items in
- Fulfill online orders. Track in Fishbowl, in collaboration with accounting invoice/receive payment, finally and
- Build out a systematic shipping area with required packing and shipping materials including all tools needed for various shipping
- Associate Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Fishbowl preferred but not required
- Strong database skills
- Attention to detail
BRIG USA (brigusa.com) is the distributor of BRIG and Sirocco products throughout North America. Products are sold through its dealer network, currently at 17 dealers. Business is in shared space with Sirocco Marine Fort Lauderdale.
Sirocco Marine Annapolis and Fort Lauderdale (siroccomarine.com) are two retail locations (dealers) that sell BRIG, Sirocco and Fluid products.
The businesses were established in late 2016 and merged under the leadership of a single set of partners in April 2017. Collectively, the companies have 14 employees, some with shared responsibility among business entities.
BRIG USA/Sirocco Marine
3277 SE 14th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316