The Inside Sales Manager serves as the internal sales person for Sirocco Marine, Fort Lauderdale. S/he responds to online and phone inquiries, walk-in customers, prospective clients identified through boat shows, assists in
closing sales stemming from CEO’s relationships, and other pipeline avenues. In collaboration with the sales
team, s/he is responsible for meeting location sales goals.
The ideal candidate will have sales experience, be passionate about boating and be able to provide a professional experience for prospects, customers and co-workers.
This position reports to Sirocco Marine’s CEO.
Meet Annual Sales Goals via the following:
- Learn the product line and stay current on models, features and
- Respond in a timely manner to online
- List and maintain current inventory on usedinflatables.com, boats.com, com
- Be present and welcoming to walk in prospects and customers
- Actively participates in boat shows, store and off-site events. Includes taking the lead on gathering and bringing materials to boatshow to support sales and sales
- Engage, establish and maintain long term relationships with prospects, clients, teammates and industry partners.
- Professionally presents products to customers and prospects, including reviewing the features and benefits of the various boats, preparing quotes, completing trade evaluations and presenting pricing consistent with established/set
- Be a perpetual promoter of the boating lifestyle and building the BRIG
- Market and promote around particular events such as boat shows or sales, as well as regular ‘touches’ in collaboration with the Company’s Digital Marketing Manager.
- Utilize Sales Tools and Follow Protocols:
- Utilizes Zoho, the Company’s CRM to manage customer relationships and report on
- Effectively follow sales processes, including timely completion of paperwork, to ensure the customer has an excellent buying experience and internal controls are
- Collaborate with service, administration and management with the understanding that tasks and daily activities will sometimes go outside the scope of normal responsibilities.
- Work evenings and weekends as required to respond to prospects and customers
- 2+ years of sales experience with demonstrated results, preference marine industry in South
- Comfortable working in
- Ability to demonstrate boats.
- Solid base salary with goal-based commission
- Company paid, high-quality employee health care plan.
- Opportunity to purchase life, vision and dental
- 15 days of Paid Time Off plus 9 holidays.
BRIG USA (brigusa.com) is the North American distributor of BRIG, Sirocco, and Fluid Rigid Inflatable Boats. Products are sold through its dealer network, currently at 17 dealers and growing every day. The business is headquartered in shared space with Sirocco Marine, Fort Lauderdale.
Sirocco Marine, Annapolis and Sirocco Marine, Fort Lauderdale (siroccomarine.com) are two retail locations owned by BRIG USA that sell BRIG, Sirocco and Fluid RIBs. They carry the largest in-house selection of RIBs ready for immediate delivery as tenders, mega-yacht tow behinds, family boats, fishing boats, coach boats and more!
BRIG USA/Sirocco Marine, Fort Lauderdale
3277 SE 14th Avenue
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316